Certified Environmental, Safety & Health Trainer (CET)
Examination Preparation Workshop
The Certified Environmental, Safety & Health Trainer (CET) is a certification held by those with experience and expertise in the developing, designing, and delivering safety, health and environmental training.
- Measures an individual’s knowledge of the theory and practice of basic adult education
- Confirms knowledge and experience in the specialty area(s) in which they teach
CET Examination Preparation Workbook
The CET workbook covers the exam blueprint material that could possibly be tested with a series of self-evaluation sessions using the same question, answer and explanation format as in the workshop. The material included in the self-evaluation sessions is designed to supplement study initiatives and reinforce those areas where emphasis is needed for the examination. The program will provide you with over 300 researched questions, answers and, more importantly, explanations based on the contents of the exam blueprint.
CET Workshop, ASSE SeminarFest
Las Vegas, NV – February 13-14, 2017
Register with the ASSE:
This workshop will prepare you for the Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET) Examination, which leads to the CET designation. You will review more than 300 targeted problems addressing the complete examination blueprint. At the completion of the CET prep workshop participants will learn to:
- Identify areas where additional preparation is needed
- Design an individual study plan that ensures exam success
- Obtain answers to questions about exam blueprint materials
- Become familiar with resources available to prepare for the exam
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Instructional technology terminology
- Facilitation techniques
- The SAT and ADDIE Model models of Instructional Systems Design
- Training Needs Assessment
- Performance Evaluation
- Course Administration and Management
- Training Implementation
- Program Evaluation
Request a workshop quote
All CET examinations are administered by the BCSP.
To be eligible for the CET, candidates must have a BCSP-approved SH&E credential OR five (5) years’ work experience in a SH&E related field, AND 270 hours of teaching/training experience. To achieve the CET certification, you must pass the CET examination. CET examinations are offered by computer at Pearson VUE testing center locations around the world every business day. The examination contains 200 multiple-choice questions and candidates have Four hours to complete it.
Please refer to the CET Candidate Handbook for eligibility details, application instructions, examination blueprints, and information on testing centers.
For more information about the exam application process and exam fees contact the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) http://www.bcsp.org/
2301 W. Bradley Avenue
Champaign, Illinois USA 61821
P: +1 217-359-9263
F: +1 217-359-0055
Request a Quote